Why Choose Us
We are committed to helping our clients recover the maximum amount of available VAT with the minimum amount of effort, in a responsible, transparent and compliant manner.
Our Excellent Reputation
One of the most important requirements for the maximum and speedy recovery of VAT is a smooth and trusted working relationship with tax offices around the world.
Our impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy and reliability means you recover the maximum amount of VAT faster. Our high standing in the industry is a direct result of developing long lasting relationships with tax offices, clients and partner organisations. This brings mutual trust and full, efficient communication to minimise delays.
Your business’s VAT claims and reputation with the tax office will benefit hugely from the practical core values that guide our work every day:
- Accurate: We triple check our submissions to protect our reputation and yours.
- Accountable: We take full responsibility for everything we do.
- Collaborative: We consistently ensure we have full and honest communication with all our stakeholders to expedite, improve and innovate our services.
- Knowledgeable: Being the largest and most experienced VAT recovery specialist, we attract and retain the best staff who then manage and train their teams to the highest standards.
- Reliable: Whether you are a client, partner or tax office, we will do exactly what we promise to do by the agreed deadline. We will immediately inform you of any unforeseen delays – you won’t ever have to chase us.
Dedicated Account Manager
We assign a named account manager to all our clients (if you are a larger account, we will assign an entire team to you). This means you always have a knowledgeable and trusted point of contact who doesn’t need a summary of your company or issue every time you call. We gain by having an expert on your company’s affairs to speed along every VAT recovery claim accurately and comprehensively.
Your dedicated account manager will:
- understand your specific business, your challenges and your areas of risk
- provide a strategic overview including identification of additional opportunities and recommendations for areas of improvement
- arrange bespoke reporting requirements
- manage any and all one-off requests.
We provide the services of your dedicated account manager as part of our standard contingency fee – you do not pay extra for this.
Invoices that do not contain all the required information, insufficient detail will stop your VAT recovery claim in its tracks.
We check all invoices and any other supporting documents meet the relevant tax office requirements. If they are not fit-for-purpose, we contact the supplier and obtain restyled documents which will fully support your claim.
We provide the restyling of all invoices as part of our standard contingency fee – you do not pay extra for this.
* Invoice re-styling is where an invoice, often from a hotel, is returned to the supplier to have the information amended to meet the requirements of the relevant tax authority. This is usually when an invoice has been issued with the name and address of an individual traveller rather than their company.
Managing Tax Office Enquiries
Each Tax Authority has their own procedures and varying complexities when it comes to Tax Office Enquiries (TOE). Our Tax Office Team, working closely with your dedicated Account Manager, take responsibility for ensuring translation requirements are managed, deadlines are met and you are kept updated of progress at all times.
Recovering Incorrect VAT from Suppliers
If you have been incorrectly charged VAT on an invoice, we will recover the VAT directly from the supplier on your behalf.
We recover incorrectly charged VAT from suppliers as part of our standard contingency fee – you do not pay extra for this.
Secure Storage Hard Copy Invoices
We will safely return all hard copy original invoices back to you or we will store them securely for up to 12 years. The latter option will save you filing time and your records will still be complete if you have taken advantage of our audit services as they will contain stamped copies of the originals.
We provide secure storage of hard copy invoices as part of our standard contingency fee – you do not pay extra for this.
We use a simple and transparent contingency fee structure. There are no initial costs or hidden fees – you simply pay a proportion of the VAT we recover for you only once it has been received. As you might expect, the percentage we charge is dependent upon the service you require and the amount of the claim.